Thursday 30 July 2009

I love dragons!

My birthday gift arrived yesterday: a metal detector. I always wanted one. Every time I go to the beach or see a public place jam packed with people I cannot help but wonder what kind of goodies might be dropped on the ground. Last night I dreamt I was using it at a park and I am excited at the idea to go out and perhaps find buried treasure and lots of bottle caps. My upstairs neighbor is doing some strange things lately. Today he came home with 2 homeless people to let them take a shower and get cleaned up. Earlier this week he has plugged his amplifier in on the stairwell and played his guitar at full volume to get the attention of my friend who came by to talk to me. He confided to our Tuesday board game party that he befriended a bicurious 16 year old Scottish boy at a café the night before, invited him to spend the night, and swears he didn't do anything but the boy masturbated in his bed an unknown number of times. Uhh, too much info. Is that legal? UN's behavior has been really borderline and growing progressively worse the past few weeks and I am starting to wonder if he is becoming schizophrenic. He admits that some people change into aliens in front of him and his speech is becoming cryptic. When he is sober he is almost normal but those days are few and far between for the moment. His ex girlfriend of many years (who lives in the apartment above him) says she has never seen him like this and is now afraid of him. I am on his good side: UN calls me his angel and looks to me for guidance. He calls Doc his dragon. I can tell you the dragon let UN have it Tuesday night as he well should have and UN has been a little quieter since. Doc doesn't take any shit from anyone. One of the many things I love about him. He IS a dragon. God help anyone who tries to get one over on him. All the beer in Belgium cannot put out the fire that is within.

No comments: