Thursday 2 July 2009

The descent

The side effects are starting to come in. This afternoon I started to feel the muscle soreness creeping into my neck and jaw, and by this evening I am sore all over with the bone pain, headache, cramps, and overwhelming fatigue. I did the best I could the past couple of days to make the most of my Medrol induced motivation: I visited with friends, cleaned the flat, looked for an apartment, went for long walks around town, played Tuesday night "Catan", ate ice cream, etc. Tomorrow we have a play date planned with some friends and their kids and I hope I can pull myself together to go. The good news these days is my hair is starting to grow back. I have a fuzzy crown of a half centimeter coming in all over. Woohoo! Better hurry up and take some nice baldy pics before my hair gets too long...

No comments: