Friday 3 July 2009

Snake eating itself

Lying down on the bed trying not to fall asleep as I still needed to take a shower I started to fall asleep. Not quite asleep but not quite awake I started to sort of dream as my mind started to wander by itself. I saw us as humans. Complex organisms as we are and slowly started to see the individual systems of the body, specifically the circulation system. Cells and lights racing to and fro in an organized and deliberate pattern. Going slowly further into the individual cells as I noted the various components and perfect structure. So small and essential for making larger beings. The infinite universes that can exist in one cell. Perhaps this cell is really a galaxy for other equally intelligent life forms that just happen to be smaller than us. Light is there, along with the feeling that everything is linked and there is no time. My paternal grandmother (of whom I was very close and recently passed away) was there. Inside me.

No comments: