Tuesday 16 June 2009

The search continues

We were turned down for the apartment. Now we must keep searching. I will put a posting on a community cork board in hopes of finding something. I feel better today and am looking forward to our weekly game night. Four of us play Colonies of Catan and eat dinner together every Tuesday since the past 5 years or so when we are not travelling. I love to play! We have tried to play other games like Risk, poker, and some other board games but we do not get the same buzz out of the other ones. Catan is great because you can gang up on someone who is annoying and you must sharpen your diplomatic skills to negotiate for cards or terrain. We are pretty cutthroat competitive but that is what makes it so fun. I guess if I can't get the real life apartment I must barter for Catan in fantasy land.

1 comment:

~~Silk said...

Awwww. My condolences on the apartment. You may have to use those Catlan skills to convince someone to move!