Saturday 6 June 2009

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! BZZZZZZZZ!

My day began abruptly as someone was ringing rather aggressively on the door. I opened my eyes wondering if there was any justice as one of the rare days when I sleep alone, I was hoping to sleep in. I look down the balcony to see 2 uniformed officers at my door... Now what?! They both looked quizzically at the skinny girl in the red bathrobe before them whose irritation was accented by the folded back ears on her cosplay cat hat. I like sleeping in this hat because it comes just over my eyes and blocks out more light ensuring sound slumber, not to mention my head gets cold otherwise. They are looking for The Doctor. "He will be back on Wednesday. Yes.. well... no he is kinda on vacation. *sigh* I will tell him." Apparently he was going waaaaayyy to fast and has to give up his driving license for a while as well as pay a hefty fine. Rough wake up, but it could've been worse. I should be cleaning the apartment in preparation for the Little Ones return, but this is my way of procrastinating...

No comments: