Monday 27 September 2010

Korean missionaries

My husband asked to pray with me this morning. This is not like him. We had a wonderful time of prayer and sharing when the doorbell rang. It was 2 Korean missionaries to the Church of God and my man let them in as their timing was epic. They began to rabble on about "God the mother" (you can google it if you are curious) and waste our time. I used it as an opportunity to minister to them but remarked how the enemy can use seemingly good people to distract us from what God wants to do. Their timing was absolutely perfect but my husband and I managed to continue our conversation later in the evening. He will retire and spend all of his time at home. He feels that God wants him do do something for me, so he will stay at home indefinitely. I noticed that my sternum has decreased a little in size and pain, and this is a good thing. Could be a sign!

No comments: