Sunday 19 September 2010

Hope

A renewed sense of hope and joy concerning my situation. A prophet told me as a teenager that I was called to be a healer and now I find myself 39 years old wife and mother battling stage 4 breast cancer and no healing ministry that I know of, but I think that is about to change. God is using this dismal situation to refine me and draw me closer to Him and I thank Him for it. Since my diagnosis He has been downloading many secrets, giving me dreams, and mending my broken heart and I feel so blessed and thankful. I have heard the word resurrection many times in my spirit the past few weeks and feel confident that God will carry, rescue, and deliver me out of my current physical struggles. I thank God for my current trials, know that fear has been conquered, and look forward to the deliverance and soon to be seen miracles that will draw many to Jesus. There is an anticipation in the air...

No comments: