Sunday 26 September 2010

California

Returned from a weekend away in the Ardennes with our church. One of the first people I met upon arrival was a native Californian of whom had underwent treatment for breast cancer as well. She is a missionary who runs a house of prayer here in Belgium and we prayed together with some other prayer warriors today concerning my situation. Upon their suggestion I re-repented of past drug abuse, witchcraft, buddhism dabbling, and rebellion in general just to cover the bases. She felt impressed that I need to cut ties with people from the past regarding the drug abuse and I stated that my "partner in crime" from those days committed suicide years ago and could not think of what the tie might be. After we finished praying, I think I might now know what she was referring to... I am not sure how to fix this. California told me I am gifted in the prophetic, so I am asking God to give me direction in this area and to begin to develop this skill. She also told me that the devil is really trying to kill me. I laughed when she told me this, as she does not know the half of it (or maybe she does ;). The enemy has tried to take my life at so many times I lost count: appendicitis/peritonitis, teen boyfriend wanting romantic suicide pact (he eventually did it alone), 2 IV cocaine overdoses (my heart actually stopped the last one), abdominal ectopic pregnancy, more than a dozen car crashes, metastatic cancer, and I'm sure I forgot something... Mom has some grays but fortunately God has always protected me. I would not be here if it were not for His grace and protection. I am blessed to have run into California and look forward to what I hope will be a good friendship.

No comments: