Friday 14 January 2011

Train station

Dream of train station at evening time about 5:30pm. I was there frantically looking for my luggage which was supposed to have been deposited there by my childhood friend Brenda the night before. I searched half the length of the station which was divided into 2 with a movie theater in the middle. My friend Brenda was supposed to meet me as well to take the train but she was nowhere in sight. I asked a woman worker if the train had arrived yet and she said that the train was 10 minutes late and she would tell me when it arrived. I could not wait next to the woman as I still did not find my luggage. I hesitated to go to the other side of the station as that involved going through the complicated stairwell that connects them and it is out of sight of the incoming trains. I decided to do it quickly as I had 10 extra minutes and I found a shortcut that went through the theaters and poked my head in to see if Brenda was there. There was an old movie playing and The Old Man was there and tried to flag me down but I did not have time. I hurriedly made it out to the other side of the station after passing 2 bodyguards protecting a door. When I got there I realized there was not enough time to search this side and went back through the shortcut to the other side and saw my luggage waiting for me in a very obvious place. I took my luggage and resolved to take the train without my friend. I saw a train come in but it was just tankers so I asked the worker again when it will arrive. She did not answer. I noted to myself that there were 2 more trains after this one in case I miss it. End of dream.

No comments: