Sunday 9 January 2011

Word from The Father

Was given a written word from someone at the church who has been praying and fasting for my family. I was contacted by this person via telephone the day before and she explained that she was praying while vacuuming the house and the message started coming to her. We had never met before today but God is good that way. Here is the word she transcribed from The Father:

I am the Lord Your God, creator of the universe, the lover of your soul. I am the Heavenly Father who loves you so much. I am here, I am there, right by your side. I will never leave you or forsake you, I will always be there. Though the mountains may part and the hills be removed the covenant of my peace will not leave you. I am the Lord who brought my people out of Egypt. I am who I am. I am the beginning and the end, the Alpha and the Omega, the Aleph Tav. In me and through me all things shall come to pass according to my will and purposes. I am the only true God. All my ways are just. Trust in me my child with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge me and I direct your path. Fear not and I am with you. All the time. I wear the victors crown. I have triumphed over sin and death at that cross. My blood has been shed, once and for all. I am the living God who loves you so much. You are precious to me. I have formed you in the innermost secret place of your mothers womb. You are the apple of my eye. I love you, child, come to me, you who are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Enter into my rest. Come, come, crawl under the shadow of my wings and sing for joy, my beautiful child. I love you. You are mine.

No comments: