Saturday 5 February 2011

House hunting

Had a casual dream that I was looking to rent/own a house. I looked around at several traditional homes and ended up stumbling on something unusual. There was a high rise that had a locked door but it happened to be open so I walked in. I was going to try to sell books to the people there but realized that the books were in English and the inhabitants of the building spoke French, so I started to putter around and noticed what looked like an old gym locker. I opened it and stepped into it as there was a room inside that was hidden. I closed the door and realized that I could stay hidden here for a very long time as no-one knew this room existed. I saw the window was open and fresh air was coming through the blinds. I noticed the length was perfect to hang my hammock and the furnishings were very cozy. There were books there and I saw one of them was on Astronomy. "This would be perfect if it had a bathroom" I thought to myself.

No comments: