Sunday 31 October 2010

Blue horse dream

Dream I was in the passenger seat of a car my husband was driving. He fell asleep at the wheel and something was wrong with the car. I reached over to try to bring the car to a stop from the passenger side while the car went dangerously through an intersection and I turned the wheel to avoid rear ending a truck. The car came to a stop at a parking lot where our friend Benjamin was tinkering with a heavy duty truck that he constructed out of many different parts of other trucks and it sounded very powerful. There were some other friends hanging around there and I thought perhaps someone could look at our car. I noticed that there were horses nearby and my husband saddled one up for me to ride. I was riding my horse that had silver and electric blue fur and all of the sudden the saddle fell off and I was falling upward. As I was going up I saw another horse below that was frog green color. I thought "Oh great, my man goofed up the saddle and now I am going to fall to my death". I was about 10 stories off the ground and I began flapping my arms and at the same time noticing I was not falling to my death at all. I was more like floating and I floated to the ground where I landed on my feet without problem. As I touched the ground I said to myself that God is with me and was rejoicing in Him while giving thanks.

No comments: