Wednesday 12 August 2009

First bike and slugs


The little Ones first bike. Actually it is not a bike but a draisienne as it has no pedals. Found it on ebay and she loves it. Doc took a few photos but this is the only one you can actually see the bike in. I will get some better ones later. She got some good speed on it yesterday when we gave it to her which has me wondering why they didn't put a brake on it as well. Mom is arriving tomorrow and I will clean the bathroom before she arrives as the slugs that normally crawl in the window to do the job are not as hungry as usual. Winter is better for this as the window is shut, they take residence there and eat really well. I hate cleaning it as we share the bathroom with our downstairs neighbor and I don't like dealing with non familial pubes. Apart from that, I don't have complaints in that department as my neighbor occasionally cleans it anyway and doesn't stay in there too long. We all greatly appreciate the cleaner slugs for the day to day upkeep and highly recommend them for bathroom duty.

No comments: