Wednesday 17 November 2010

Mandala of the heart

I was supposed to do another chemo yesterday and I have been feeling really weak, dizzy, and had a REALLY tough chemo the week before. I was convinced that my blood work would not be right for doing the treatment and saw a doctor at the day clinic there who took all things into account, consulted with another doctor and decided to withhold my treatment this week due to many factors even though my blood was alright for chemo. This left me feeling like I may have inadvertently interfered with the will of The Father. I spent my quiet time before Him asking for a confirmation that I was not disobedient in any way and repenting in case of any wrongdoing on my behalf. I went to bed and had a night of dreams with symbols, answers, and such to affirm that I am with Him and He loves me and that everything is fine. Everything is as it should be. I was told a few other things: Each truth in scripture that becomes a reality/imprinted in the heart of the believer becomes a bead in the mandala of the heart of the believer. At this time I asked God if the Ishmael line would be restored or destroyed during the next movement and the answer was immediate: restored. This is great for all of us. Unity!

No comments: