Tuesday 30 November 2010

Holy Spirit timing

Before napping I asked the Holy Spirit (again) to help me to speak in tongues. While I was napping I heard the Lord explain that "the Holy Spirit works in His time, and He will show Katie this truth as well". I do not know anyone named Katie, but had the impression that it might be someone at the home group that I am going to tonight, so I will share that with them and see...

p.s.-I went to the home group and shared about what God had given me. There is a Kate who goes to the group but she has not been coming the past few weeks due to some difficulties. I was told they will relay the message to her and that she has been going through a lot lately.

p.s.s.-Wrote an email to the unknown Kate to explain everything directly, as I felt this was best.

No comments: