Thursday 11 August 2011

Baptism

I had some people come to the house today to pray for me. I had never met them and they are visiting from the US (North Carolina). They had the gentillesse to come and pray for little ole me. God is good. I felt the Spirit and Gods presence the whole time they were here and had difficulty answering various questions as I was very weepy for some reason. I don't know why, as I do not usually have difficulty discussing my situation or answering questions. Today I guess I just had to "get it out" or something or perhaps I just was responding to the Presence. The couple prayed for me and my man to be baptized in the Holy Spirit. I have the Spirit but do not speak in tongues. Not for lack of asking or desire, it just has not happened for me. The Lord chooses to bless me in other ways so I cannot complain but one day I will speak in tongues... My man is now officially baptized in the Spirit! Tongues came immediately for him and I am so glad! He is pretty excited at the newfound spiritual experience and I am glad to have my man pray over me in the spirit language. I told him he will have to now pray in tongues over me until we get a breakthrough with my health. I am so excited for him and can't wait to see what else the Spirit has in store for him.

No comments: