Tuesday 17 May 2011

New growths, new chemo

I have been very busy the past few weeks. My family and I had the opportunity to go back to the US and visit friends and family for 2.5 weeks. This was a great time and I even got prayed over by a seer who told me my time here on earth is not over, which is music to my ears these days. During the visit I sensed the blessing of God on the US land since the airplane landed very strongly. During the entire visit I was just tickled pink over the feeling of His presence and how He has blessed this country in every way. Other than this, I have not felt anything special or had any dreams or visions in quite some time. Absolutely nothing. I guess this is some kind of wilderness experience. Since my return, I went directly from the airport to the hospital and spent the next 3 days there doing loads of tests, exams, and scans. They found 700ml of fluid in my lung space that they drained also and ran tests on that also. They have started me on yet another new chemo and found several new tumors and growing older ones. New ones are between the lungs on the lymph there and each ovary has one too. I am really being tested and even had a woman today try to tell me God has nothing to do with it. "You just have to fight hard like me and you will beat it by yourself, God has nothing to do with it" I was so upset I could not say anything, but thought that is easy for someone to say who had never done chemo (she had not) she complained about how her hormone pills made her take a nap during the day. I told her I spent most of the week in bed and she ought to be grateful to never have had to do chemo. Fight harder, I would have liked to fight her but the love of God and my generalized fatigue prevent me from doing it physically.

No comments: